Get the Skills to Be a Business Administration Professional
Business Administration Degree Training in as Little as 18 Months*
Looking for an engaging career in Business? You could make a difference in many fields as a Business Administration professional. At Asher College, the Business Administration program can get you trained and on the path to an exciting career through hands-on training, flexible schedules, and support from dedicated instructors.
Turn your passion for problem-solving into a rewarding Business Administration career.
- Nov 1stBusiness Administration Degree Asher College (Dallas) 9330 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway Dallas TX US 75243 Become one of the key components in any well-functioning business. As a Business Administration professional, you’ll be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, such as overseeing the activities of employees, preparing reports, performing evaluations, and more.https://asher.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/office-administrator-hero.jpgAsher College
- Nov 11thBusiness Administration Degree Asher College (Las Vegas) W. Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV USA 89146 Become one of the key components in any well-functioning business. As a Business Administration professional, you’ll be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, such as overseeing the activities of employees, preparing reports, performing evaluations, and more.https://asher.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/office-administrator-hero.jpgAsher College
- Nov 11thBusiness Administration Degree Asher College (Sacramento) 1215 Howe Ave Suite 101 Sacramento CA US 95825 Become one of the key components in any well-functioning business. As a Business Administration professional, you’ll be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, such as overseeing the activities of employees, preparing reports, performing evaluations, and more.https://asher.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/office-administrator-hero.jpgAsher College
Become a Business Administration Professional
Business Administration professionals play a vital role in organizations and companies, both large and small. As a Business Administration professional, you are responsible for overseeing important day-to-day operations. Tasks include implementing budgets, preparing reports for senior management, as well as overseeing the activities of employees.
$96,940 median annual salary***
- 6% Job Growth Over Next 10 Years
- Graduates hired by manufacturing businesses, human resources departments, & healthcare facilities
- Optional CompTIA IT Fundamentals Certification Included
- Advance into Marketing and Sales, Financial Analysis, Market Research and much more!
*** https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/administrative-services-managers.htm#tab-5 visited on December 1, 2020. Salary source for administrative service managers with lowest 10% earning $55,210 to the highest 10% of workers earning $166,330.
How Asher College Prepares You for a Rewarding Career
Asher College’s Business Administration program gets you relevant career skills that can be used immediately upon graduation. Having expert Business Administration training is a great way to get noticed by potential employers who are always looking for qualified professionals.
This program is specially tailored to you, thanks to a flexible, blended schedule to help you reach your career training goals, with distance learning options available as well. Classes are available during the day, evening, and even on the weekends to fit your life schedule. You’ll be supported every step of the way, ensuring you have the tools you need to succeed.
During the Business Administration program, you will take many career-based courses, including,
- Introduction to Accounting
- Project Management
- Principles of Management
- CompTIA IT (Information Technology) Fundamentals**
- Human Resources
- And more!
**Optional CompTIA IT Fundamentals Certification. Learn to troubleshoot computer issues before they become a problem.
Learn more about your future business career today and see just how far you can go with Asher College.
No High School Diploma? Asher College Can Help!
Want to enroll in Asher College but don’t have a high school diploma or GED? Earn your high school diploma on our campus so you can gain the credentials you need to enroll at Asher College.Learn More!
We bring in plenty of guest speakers to give you insight into the industry that you intend to break into. Get inside tips from industry employers, alumni, and people who work in the field on how to create opportunity for yourself.
Skills you get in the program can be applied to a variety of settings, giving you the flexibility to pursue a career in many interesting business environments. Upon completion of the Business Administration Degree program, you will be qualified for supervisory or management positions, including:
- Administrative Coordinator
- Administrative Director
- Business Administrator
- Business Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Office Manager
- and more!
Business Administration Program Details
|Introduction to Accounting|
|Introduction to Business|
|Principles of Management|
|Business Law and Ethics|
|Principles of Marketing|
|Introduction to Project Management|
|Advanced Career Development|
We have an advisory board that helps shape our curriculum. This allows us to alter the curriculum based on recommendations from employers who hire our graduates.
Classes Start Every Two Weeks
Don’t wait around to enroll — our courses begin every second week so you can start your program as soon as you’re ready. Begin your path to a new career quickly with Asher College.
We’re a small college, which makes Asher feel like an extended family. Each instructor and faculty member will get to know you by name and help you along the way.
Really, really, really grateful. Tremendous staff at Asher College. Everyone has been so helpful and supportive . . . we’re like a big family. It’s been one of the best experiences of my life. . .
Is a Business Career Right for You? Find Out! Take the Asher "Business Career Training Readiness Quiz"
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get your Business Career Training Readiness score now >>
Build Career Success Skills
Your time at Asher won’t just be devoted to learning the technical skills of your chosen profession — we also prepare you for the job search with interview tactics, communication skills, resume preparation, and cover letter writing.
An Asher College instructor will work with you one-on-one to develop these skills so that you’ll feel confident about pursuing your career once you graduate.
Financial Aid: Funding Your Career Training
We offer Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and Veteran training benefits. Our Financial Aid administrators and School Certifying Officials will work with you to find the best financial solution to fit your needs. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. To learn more, visit our Financial Aid page.
Veterans Education Benefits: Asher College is rated as Gold Level Top 10 Military Friendly® schools. For over 15 years, Viqtory Media’s ranking of Military Friendly® schools has helped veterans take their education into their own hands when choosing which schools afford them the best opportunities. Military Benefits Accepted at Asher College include Chapter 31, 33, and 35. To learn more, visit our Veterans Education benefits page.
Is a Rewarding Career as a Business Administration Professional Right for You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Business Administration and exploring whether this is the right career path for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
A helpful Asher College Admissions Representative would be happy to answer any questions you have and can help with everything from scheduling to financial aid.
For immediate questions, call 1-888-211-8829.
*Program length when completed in normal time.