Start Your Journey Towards a Career in Medical, Business, or IT
Online and On-Campus Career Training and Certification in Dallas, Sacramento, and Las Vegas
Career Training That Takes Months — Not Years
For over 20 years, Asher College has been helping people improve their lives through commitment to our mission: providing quality and certified graduates to businesses in the IT, Medical, and Business sectors. These industries demand graduates with real skills, and at Asher College, you’ll get just that.
Whether you’re already working a job (or two) or have other responsibilities, Asher College provides you with the flexibility to train, get certified, and keep moving in a positive direction. We offer day, evening, and weekend classes so that you can get the training you deserve.
Curious if Asher College is right for you? Have a look at our wide range of programs taught by knowledgeable and passionate instructors, with class sizes that allow for one-on-one guidance.
New Online Learning
Don’t wait to get started with your career training, change your future today! All classes at Asher College are now temporarily offered online, meaning you can apply to enroll today from the comfort of your own home.
Thanks to convenient remote class delivery, you focus on completing your program stress-free. Online classes fit your life schedule, helping you get career skills with the flexibility and support you need to succeed.
Now Enrolling for All Classes!
- Medical Career Programs
From Health Information to Medical Billing and Coding, Asher College offers you a range of programs that will get you going down your path to a career in the Healthcare Field. Learn more.
- Business Career Programs
Looking to break into the business world? Asher College offers Business Accounting and Administration programs that provide you with the hands-on and up-to-date skills that employers demand. Learn more.
- IT Career Programs
Train and get certified in a range of IT specializations. Earn industry-standard certifications designed by Cisco, CompTIA, and Microsoft and start down your path to a rewarding IT career. Learn more.
Not Sure if You're Ready for Career Training? Find Out! Take the Asher College “Career Training Readiness Quiz"
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now >>
Our Structured Curriculum is designed to meet you where you’re at through a combination of watching, reading, and hands-on learning. This approach allows you to move quickly through concepts you know well and to spend more time on the skills you need to develop. This means that no matter your learning style you can find success at Asher College.
New Gallop Research on Career School Graduate Success
Asher College is a member of the Career Educations Colleges and Universities (CECU) Association. CECU recently conducted a study with Gallop Research on student satisfaction among member schools. According to this Gallop research, Career School grads are happier, healthier, more diverse and more likely to be in a job related to their field of study compared to 2-year community college grads.
Read the rest of the research results here.
What Sets Asher College Apart
College should fit around your life, not the other way around. We do everything we can to make your career training as smooth and convenient as possible.
- A Customized Schedule – We’re open 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday (the exact hours vary by campus). This flexible schedule allows you to go after your career goals without having to push your current job, or family, to the side. The best part? Classes start every 2 weeks!
- Supportive Instructors – Our certified instructors are here to guide and assist with questions, labs, one-on-one tutoring and lectures. They also seek out additional opportunities to give their students additional hands-on opportunities to sharpen their skills and apply what they are learning in real-world scenarios.
- Industry Relations – We bring in plenty of guest speakers to give you insight into the industry that you intend to break into. Get inside tips from industry employers, alumni, and people who work in the field on how to create opportunities.
- Market-Driven Education – We have an advisory board that helps shape our curriculum. This allows us to alter the curriculum based on recommendations from employers who hire our graduates.
- Personalized Attention – We’re a small college, which makes Asher feel like an extended family. Each instructor and faculty member will get to know you by name and help you along the way.
About Asher College
Since 1998, Asher College has continually helped prepare students for real careers in the Medical, Business, and IT fields. Learn more about Asher and our history of higher education excellence.
Asher College doesn’t stop working for you once you graduate. We will help design your resume, develop interview skills, and seek out employment opportunities on your behalf.
Get the financial support that you need to pursue your higher education goals. As a Title IV Institution, Asher College is able to offer qualifying students access to Federal Aid programs.
An Accredited Institution
Asher College is proud to be nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), which is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education. Their mark of approval is an independent sign of our high educational standards.
Is a Rewarding Career in Medical, Business, or IT Right for You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about career training and exploring whether Asher College is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call 1-888-211-8829.