Office Administrator Certificate Program
Office Administration Career Training in as Little as 8 Months*
Looking for a rewarding business career? Asher College’s Office Administration program gets you trained and on your path to a rewarding career through hands-on training and support from dedicated instructors.
Our Office Administration program is tailored to those students who require a flexible schedule to meet their education goals. You’ll be able to take classes during the day, evening, and even on the weekends.
- Jun 5thOffice Administrator Asher College (Dallas) 9330 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway Suite 650 Dallas TX US 75243 Become one of the key components in any well-functioning business. As an Office Administrator, you’ll be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, such as accounts payable/receivable, company correspondence, presentation preparation, and more.https://asher.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/office-administrator-hero.jpgAsher College
- Jun 5thOffice Administrator Asher College (Las Vegas) W. Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV USA 89146 Become one of the key components in any well-functioning business. As an Office Administrator, you’ll be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, such as accounts payable/receivable, company correspondence, presentation preparation, and more.https://asher.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/office-administrator-hero.jpgAsher College
- Jun 5thOffice Administrator Asher College (Sacramento) 1215 Howe Ave Suite 101 Sacramento CA US 95825 Become one of the key components in any well-functioning business. As an Office Administrator, you’ll be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, such as accounts payable/receivable, company correspondence, presentation preparation, and more.https://asher.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/office-administrator-hero.jpgAsher College
Becoming an Office Administrator
In a business world dominated by evolving technologies and rapidly-changing strategies, business owners large and small depend on office administrators to keep businesses running smoothly. Administrative professional perform a variety of daily tasks, including accessing databases, writing correspondence, distributing mail, preparing presentations, managing accounts payable/receivable, and much more.
During the Office Administration program, you’ll learn:
- Office Management
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Bookkeeping Applications
You’ll also have the opportunity to become Microsoft Certified in sought-after programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint thereby increasing your employment opportunities.
Learn more about your future business career today and see just how far you can go with Asher College.
No High School Diploma? Asher College Can Help!
Want to enroll in Asher College but don’t have a high school diploma or GED? Earn your high school diploma on our campus so you can gain the credentials you need to enroll at Asher College.Learn More!
Is a Career in Office Administration Right for You? Find Out! Take the Asher "Administration Professional Career Training Readiness Quiz"
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get your Administration Professional Career Training Readiness score now >>
Office Administration Program Details
The Office Administrator program delivers a comprehensive set of skills necessary for you to become employable in a professional office environment.
Students will advance their knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. You will also learn the communication and organizational skills to be successful in business and everyday life.
Students become proficient at operating office equipment, sending email, creating presentations, using databases, writing correspondence; organizing, preparing, storing and distributing information, and handling fundamental accounting.
An Office Administrator’s chief duty is to give support to a manager or group of managers. This program prepares you for positions such as Receptionist, Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Front Office Coordinator, and others.
In addition, the student will develop the keyboarding skills and technical skills needed to work efficiently in today’s office environment. Students will learn the basics of working on the Internet and receive an introduction to bookkeeping fundamentals using QuickBooks.
The program contains 2 required courses concentrating on employment preparation, job search, and career development. These courses provide soft skills that are necessary for you get a job and pursue the career path of your choice.
Asher is an authorized testing center for Certiport so students can take their industry recognized vendor exams on Campus.
We bring in plenty of guest speakers to give you insight into the industry that you intend to break into. Get inside tips from industry employers, alumni, and people who work in the field on how to create opportunity for yourself.
As a graduate of the Office Administrator Program, you may find yourself working as a/an:
- Administrative Assistant, Associate or Specialist
- Office Assistant
- Executive Assistant
Here’s what you will learn in the Office Administration program:
- Google Map Asher College - Las Vegas W. Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV USA 89146
- Google Map Asher College - Dallas 9330 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway Suite 650 Dallas TX US 75243
- Google Map Asher College - Sacramento 1215 Howe Ave Suite 101 Sacramento CA US 95825
We have an advisory board that helps shape our curriculum. This allows us to alter the curriculum based on recommendations from employers who hire our graduates.
Classes Start Every 2-4 Weeks
Don’t wait around to enroll — our courses begin every 2-4 weeks so you can start your program as soon as you’re ready. Begin your path to a new career quickly with Asher College.
We’re a small college, which makes Asher feel like an extended family. Each instructor and faculty member will get to know you by name and help you along the way.
Really, really, really grateful. Tremendous staff at Asher College. Everyone has been so helpful and supportive . . . we’re like a big family. It’s been one of the best experiences of my life. . .
Build Career Success Skills
Your time at Asher won’t just be devoted to learning the technical skills of your chosen profession — we also prepare you for the job search with interview tactics, communication skills, resume preparation, and cover letter writing.
An Asher College instructor will work with you one-on-one to develop these skills so that you’ll feel confident about pursuing your career once you graduate.
Financial Aid: Funding Your Career Training
We offer Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and Veteran training benefits. Our Financial Aid administrators and School Certifying Officials will work with you to find the best financial solution to fit your needs. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. To learn more, visit our Financial Aid page.
Veterans Education Benefits: Asher College is rated as a Military Friendly® school. For over 15 years, Viqtory Media’s ranking of Military Friendly® schools has helped veterans take their education into their own hands when choosing which schools afford them the best opportunities. Military Benefits Accepted at Asher College include Chapter 31, 33, and 35. To learn more, visit our Veterans Education benefits page.
Is a Rewarding Career as an Office Administrator Right for You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Office Administration and exploring whether this is the right career path for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
A helpful Asher College Admissions Representative would be happy to answer any questions you have and can help with everything from scheduling to financial aid.
For immediate questions, call 1-888-211-8829.
*Program length when completed in normal time.