Network and Computer Systems Administrator Training, with Asher College
The Network and Computer Systems Administrator Program Will Prepare You for Several Professional IT Certifications, Including Cisco CCNA
If you are interested in an IT career, Asher College has the training programs to prepare you to enter the IT job market with confidence. At Asher College, our Information Technology (IT) programs provide the hands-on training, practical experience, and industry support you need to succeed in this growing field. Come to Asher to get the training you need to earn several industry-recognized IT certifications and launch your professional IT career!
Asher’s IT programs have been designed to provide students with the latest, most relevant training, so graduates are prepared with the critical skills in demand in this expanding industry. If you are looking to gain a strong foundation in IT fundamentals, including in the core areas of PC Repair and Maintenance, Networking, PC and Network Security, and Operating Systems Fundamentals, the Network and Computer Systems Administrator program could be a perfect fit for you! The Network and Computer Systems Administrator program offers students the training they need to be proficient in these important skill areas, while also teaching advanced networking in a Cisco Networking environment. Students in this program will be prepared to obtain multiple valuable CompTIA certifications, as well as the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification.
In the Network and Computer Systems Administrator program, students learn:
- PC repair and maintenance: troubleshooting, diagnosing, and fixing PC hardware issues.
- Microsoft Operating Systems: managing devices, operating system maintenance, configuring user accounts, and installing software.
- Network setup, maintenance, and repair: proper cabling, physical network storage techniques, and implementing proper network policies to ensure stability and business continuity.
- PC and network security: performing network threat analysis, configuring network systems to secure applications, and understanding the policies and regulations around network security.
- Advanced networking: students develop a comprehensive foundation for designing, securing, operating, and troubleshooting modern computer networks, on the scale from small business networks to enterprise networks, with an emphasis on problem-solving and collaboration in a Cisco Networking environment.
In the Network and Computer Systems Administrator program, students receive the training needed to test for multiple industry-recognized certifications including:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
The CompTIA certifications are stackable, students may earn the following credentials by stacking multiple CompTIA certifications:
- CompTIA IT Operations Specialist (CIOS), from the Infrastructure Specialist Pathway (A+ and Network+ certifications)
- CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist (CSIS), from the Cybersecurity Specialist pathway (A+ and Network+ and Security+)
Upon completion of the 16-month Network and Computer Systems Administrator certificate program, students will be prepared to test for all of these certifications. And at Asher, our certification testing is done right here on campus!
Earning these professional certifications allows graduates to showcase their knowledge and skills for potential employers. Equipped with these relevant industry certifications, including the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), graduates of Asher’s Network and Computer Systems Administrator program enter the IT job market with confidence, prepared for positions including Help Desk Technician, PC Support Specialist, Desktop Support Engineer, Network Support Specialist, and Network Repair Technician.
Students who are interested in extending their education even further may choose to go beyond the 16-month Network and Computer Systems Administrator certificate program and complete additional courses in order to earn their Associate of Applied Science Degree. Earning an Associate Degree demonstrates to potential employers that you are ready for more responsibilities. By completing courses including Introduction to Business, Business Math, Business Communication, and American Government, students can earn their AAS Network and Computer Systems Administrator Degree in as few as 22 months!
With Asher’s Network and Computer Systems Administrator program featuring Cisco instruction and certification preparation, you can gain the skills you need for a career in the growing IT field. Gain the professional training, industry certifications, and career support services you need to enter the job market with confidence. Asher College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), and has three convenient locations in Sacramento, California, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Dallas, Texas. If you are ready to launch your IT career, Asher’s Network and Computer Systems Administrator program featuring Cisco training can help you make it happen. Classes start soon – Contact us today!
Make your IT Career Goals a Reality – With Training from Asher!